- RAIA (WA Chapter) Design Award for Commercial Buildings 1988
- The George Temple Poole Award for Excellence in Architectural Design 1988
- Sir David Brand Award for Best Tourist Attraction in Western Australia 1988
- WA Civic Design Award 1990
- Waterfront Architecture
- Sorrento, Western Australia
The completed development comprised more than 16,000m2 of enclosed building area and comprised a tavern, bistro, food hall, two restaurants, 50 specialty shops over the water, and a providore, function room, theatre-restaurant, events plaza, public facilities, and a 6-berth ferry terminal. The Boat Harbour is a very popular destination and community focal point for both tourists and locals alike.