- AIA Interior Architecture Award for Public Buildings 2010
- Asia-Pacific Property Award - Public Architecture 2011
- Asia-Pacific Property Award - Public Interior Architecture 2011
- Master Builders Best Commercial Project 2011
- Master Planning, Architecture & Interior Design
CHRISTOU was commissioned for the master plan and design of the Curtin Stadium Recreation and Events Centre. The Stadium was required to host ‘any event possible’.These numerous functional requirements had to be coupled with the creation of an efficient building footprint to optimise the site and the project budget. The design features three international competition standard courts for competitive Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton, Floor ball, Futsal, Handball, Netball, seating for 3,000 in major function mode and spectator seating 1,860 in the show court mode. The multi-award winning, highly contemporary Stadium creates a new focal point for the University at the front of the campus.